become an exhibitor
On June 27, 2023 (from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.), the in-house "jobwunder career day" will take place in the Grashof building and on the outdoor areas of the main campus of the Berlin University of Applied Sciences in Wedding. We invite you to enter into an exchange with our young professionals in the best summer mood. To make the event as planning-safe as possible, we rely on the combination of on-site presence with plenty of fresh air and digital security.
Our fair package can be expanded to include various booking options. The services and modular offers contained therein provide you with the opportunity for a comprehensive company presentation and combine the advantages of online recruiting with the benefits of a physical presence:
Participation option - on-site exhibition stand with digital presence
- On-site booth in the Grashof building or in a tent on the outdoor grounds of the BHT Wedding campus (incl. all-day catering)
- Own company profile on our digital event platform "jobwunderPORTAL" with video integration incl. upload of job ads (online for a total of 4 weeks)
- ACTIVE sourcing tool for target-oriented match-making between students and companies with detailed search function
- Optional: 20-minute live company presentation in the lecture forum incl. Q&A session. All presentations are streamed via the platform and recorded in parallel, so that they are still available online to participants until 4 weeks after the career fair.
- Calendar for flexible appointments
"jobwunder" offers you the opportunity to address future professionals for your company. Meet students, graduates and doctoral candidates and communicate to your future specialists within the framework of "jobwunder" what distinguishes your company from others and makes it so unique. We support you in finding the right applicant, convincing them and retaining them in your company.
A detailed overview of the services and conditions can be found in the application documents.
In close cooperation with the Career Service and the BHT press office, the Career Day will be promoted to students and graduates via direct mailings and social media campaigns. Further marketing campaigns will be implemented in the form of promotional activities on the campus in the run-up to the fair.
TUBS GmbH will be at your side with help and advice on all technical and organizational matters during the preparation and implementation of your fair participation. Do you have any further ideas, requests or suggestions for "jobwunder"? Feel free to contact us - we are always available at email@example.com or +49 (0)30 44 72 02 50!