From June 20-22, 2023 (daily 11 a.m.-5 p.m.), the in-house "jobwunder career fair" will take place as a hybrid event on the outdoor areas of TU Berlin's main campus in Charlottenburg. We are setting up the tents and invite you to connect with our young professionals in the summer sunshine. In order to make the event as plannable as possible, we rely on a combination of on-site presence with plenty of fresh air and digital security.
To participate in the career fair, you can register for one, two or three days of the event. Our career fair packages can be extended to include various booking options. The services and modular offers included, provide you the opportunity of a comprehensive company presentation and combine advantages of interactive online recruiting with the benefits of a physical appearance:
Hybrid participation option - on-site booth with digital presence includes
- On-site booth on the outdoor area of the main campus of the TU Berlin in Charlottenburg (incl. all-day catering)
- Optional: 20-minute live company presentation in the Speakers Forum incl. Q&A session. All presentations will be streamed and recorded via the event platform, so that they will be available online to participants until 4 weeks after the career fair
- Your own company profile on our event platform "jobwunderPORTAL" with video integration and upload of job advertisements
- ACTIVE sourcing tool for target-oriented match-making between students and companies with detailed search function and individual management options for contacts (contacts made will still be available for 2 weeks after the event)
- Interaction with participants through 1:1 chat, voice call and video call
- Calendar for flexible appointment scheduling
The allocation of the booths and the presentation of the hygiene concept will not take place until spring, in order to be able to take into account the COVID-19 regulations that will apply until then.
A detailed overview of the services and booking options can be found in the registration documents.
TUBS GmbH will assist you with all technical and organizational questions during the preparation and implementation of your career fair participation. Do you have any further ideas, requests or suggestions for "jobwunder"? Please do not hesitate to contact us - we are always at your disposal at email@example.com or +49 (0)30 44 72 02 50!
Precise application of your target group
In close cooperation with the career service, the press office and the alumni team of the TU Berlin, the career fair will be advertised to students and graduates via direct mailings and social media campaigns. Further marketing campaigns will be implemented in the form of promotional activities at the TU Berlin and selected (study) locations in the run-up to the fair.
Via the jobwunder website, all exhibiting companies of the career fair will be published online.
Two weeks before the start of the fair, your detailed company profile including the job offers will be activated on the event platform "jobwunderPORTAL" so that interested participants can plan their visit to the fair in a targeted manner. You will also have access to the event platform for a further two weeks afterwards, so that you can stay in touch with the contacts you have made if necessary. The "jobwunderPORTAL" will therefore be online from June 6 to July 6, 2023.