Our award-winning startup dive solutions provides web-based CAE solutions for engineering companies. Our in-house software utilizes novel particle-based technologies to simulate fluidic processes in complex mechanical systems. We accelerate development processes and decision making. Our dogma: We create beloved world-class software to help engineers design more sustainable products every day.
We trust in creative people who love what they do. People who want to work on cutting edge technology that empowers engineers to make the world a better place. We believe in diversity, strong teams and healthy and friendly culture of trust, constructive feedback and empowerment. Work is not a job. Work is being passionate about something, meeting great people and building something you believe in.
Currently, we have the following open positions:
- Numerical Modelling Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Lead Frontend Developer
- Office Manager
- CFD Intern or Thesis
- Marketing Intern
Not the perfect fit for you? Don't worry, we also accept unsolicited applications.
Link zur Karriereseite
dive solutions GmbH, Bismarckstraße 10-12, 10625 Berlin, Deutschland
Pierre Sabrowski, CEO, +49 1512 7023186, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bismarckstraße 10-12, 10625 Berlin, Deutschland
- You co-architect the world’s best engineering web software and
leverage the power of our simulation software for our users.
- You lead our frontend development (including: software architecture, 3D-geometry processing, remote and local rendering and scientific data postprocessing).
- You draft and implement UI/UX concepts in line with scientific and engineering standards.
- You assist in backend and cloud stack development.
- In close cooperation with our customers, you apply and benchmark our innovative technologies. You build trust in dive solutions and increase our reputation.
- You apply and benchmark our numerical models for multiphase flows, thermodynamics and interface physics.
- You manage simulation projects and work with our customers.
- You collect and identify our customer’s requirements, needs and pains and translate them into valuable input for our development and management team.
- You are going to increase the reach of our company, define our dive solutions brand and generate valuable leads for our sales team.
- You are responsible for our Content Marketing (e.g. whitepapers, professional journals, blogs and newsletters).
- You lead our social media marketing campaigns.
- You are responsible for market research.
- You assist in developing our marketing strategy.