Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.
Wayfair is growing and committed to hiring analytical, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented graduates to become the next generation of leaders across the business. You can apply now for internships, working student and entry-level roles!
● Strong academic background in a Business or Technical related field (STEM degree)
● Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and a desire to make processes better
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Fluency in English and German
● An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
● Ability to multi-task, work in a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Proficient with MS Office and especially MS Excel
● Enthusiastic, with proven ability to rapidly get up to speed with job knowledge
Link zur Karriereseite
Köpenicker Str. 180, 10997 Berlin
Campus Recruiting Manager
P: +49 (0) 30 6322 2657 33
European headquarters: Berlin, Germany
Canada, United Kingdom and United States