Our award-winning startup dive solutions provides web-based CAE solutions for engineering companies. Our in-house software utilizes novel particle-based technologies to simulate fluidic processes in complex mechanical systems. We accelerate development processes and decision making. Our dogma: We create beloved world-class software to help engineers design more sustainable products every day.
Lead Frontend Developer
Mathematik und Naturwissenschaften
- You co-architect the world’s best engineering web software and
leverage the power of our simulation software for our users.
- You lead our frontend development (including: software architecture, 3D-geometry processing, remote and local rendering and scientific data postprocessing).
- You draft and implement UI/UX concepts in line with scientific and engineering standards.
- You assist in backend and cloud stack development.
Anforderungsprofil / Qualifikationen
- You have a natural understanding of UX and UI design.
- In your professional endeavors, you have worked with a minimum of two Frontend-Frameworks (e.g. Vue, React, Angular, jQuery).
- You have already worked on large software projects in an agile environment.
- You have basic experience in working with backend technologies (e.g. RESTful APIs).
Wir bieten dir
- Inspiring culture of creativity, failure and improvement, fast decision making, best-ideas-win philosophy.
- Personal and extensive onboarding, professional and personal development opportunities, team and network of internationally operating experts.
- Product demonstration meetups, company team-ups, joint voluntary service.
Central workplace in Berlin, amazing IT equipment & tech talks to spread knowledge.
Pierre Sabrowski, email@example.com