Our award-winning startup dive solutions provides web-based CAE solutions for engineering companies. Our in-house software utilizes novel particle-based technologies to simulate fluidic processes in complex mechanical systems. We accelerate development processes and decision making. Our dogma: We create beloved world-class software to help engineers design more sustainable products every day.
Verkehrs- und Maschinensysteme
- In close cooperation with our customers, you apply and benchmark our innovative technologies. You build trust in dive solutions and increase our reputation.
- You apply and benchmark our numerical models for multiphase flows, thermodynamics and interface physics.
- You manage simulation projects and work with our customers.
- You collect and identify our customer’s requirements, needs and pains and translate them into valuable input for our development and management team.
Anforderungsprofil / Qualifikationen
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering or a related subject (MSc/BSc/MEng/BEng).
- You have a good understanding of CFD and have worked with other - tools (e.g. ANSYS)
- You know how to code Python including its OOD capabilities.
- You have basic experience in CAD modelling.
- You enjoy working with customers and have a positive charisma.
- You are a talented organizer with a very structured and reliable way of working.
- You speak English fluently, both written and verbally.
Wir bieten dir
- Inspiring culture of creativity, failure and improvement, fast decision making, best-ideas-win philosophy.
- Personal and extensive onboarding, professional and personal development opportunities, team and network of internationally operating experts.
- Product demonstration meetups, company team-ups, joint voluntary service.
- Central workplace in Berlin, amazing IT equipment & tech talks to spread knowledge.
Pierre Sabrowski, firstname.lastname@example.org